Because our amino acids are unique
Not all amino acids on the market are the same – in fact there is a big difference. Most of those sold at low prices are of animal origin, often derived from hair and processed using chemicals.
Our amino acids are completely different, they are entirely derived from the natural fermentation of plant material, and no chemicals are used. Also the B vitamins, folic acid, polyphenols and polysaccharides are cold-extracted from red fruits and vegetables.
Amino acids are not just for growing muscles
Amino acids are known as the building blocks with which the body builds and repairs its muscles. But in reality they do much more than that; they influence the rebuilding of all the body’s most important proteins, including those essential to life such as haemoglobin, albumin, immunoglobulins, collagen, cartilage, neurotransmittersand enzymes that regulate metabolic reactions. All proteins are composed of amino acids, some of which are defined as essential, as the body is unable to produce them in sufficient quantities.
Can we increase amino acid intake with diet?
Unfortunately, the amino acids contained in abundance in food proteins are precisely those we need less of (non-essential amino acids) compared to those we really need in greater quantities (essential amino acids).
Therefore, to improve the ratio between essential and non-essential amino acids, we should introduce an additional quantity of essential amino acids (EAA).
Distinctive features of the product
- 100% Essential Amino Acids from animal-free natural vegetable fermentation
- Superior absorption and bioavailability
- The formula is enhanced with a natural phytocomplex rich in B vitamins and Folic Acid that is cold-extracted from red fruit and vegetables
- The formula is enhanced by a natural phytocomplex rich in polyphenols and polysaccharides cold-extracted from red fruit and vegetables
- It provides an innovative ratio between the various amino acids to improve efficacy (stoichiometric ratio)
- A glass container avoids contamination from plastic micro particles and Bisphenol A (BPA)
- Tamper-evident seal under the lid
Information regarding the unique characteristics of the violet glass container
Miron violet glass we use works like a natural filter that passes only the sunlight that protects and improves the quality of prime and sensitive substances. Miron violet glass blocks the entire visible light spectrum but is transparent to the ultraviolet range. At the same time, it also passes a certain amount of UV-A and infrared radiation. This unique combination provides optimal protection against the ageing processes caused by visible light and thus increases the durability and efficacy of the active ingredients.